1099 CONTRACT HIRE: Our HSE Group is looking for an additional Hungry, Humble, and Smart safety professional to join our team and help Supreme achieve its mission to Get the Job Done Right & Go Home Unharmed Today!
Please review the job description below, and, if you think this might be a good fit for you, send a copy of your resume, references, and daily rate requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supreme Industries, Inc. is a multi-division company that operates in both construction and general industries throughout the Northeastern United States.
JOB TITLE: HSE Coordinator – Pipelines
REPORTS TO: VP – HSE
BASE OF OPERATIONS: Buckhannon, WV Area
PROJECT DURATION: 2-6 Months
- Conduct Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) training and meetings.
- Lead/Model/Coach proper techniques for conducting Job Safety Analysis (JSA) Crew Meetings.
- Develop task/situation-specific Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) and JSA documents.
- Conduct worksite HSE audits to ensure compliance with 29 CFR 1910 and 1926 regulations and company/project requirements, using HSE coaching techniques to correct deficiencies.
- Investigate and analyze hazardous conditions, near misses, and incidents.
- Provide first aid evaluation and treatment, as needed.
- Transport workers to medical facilities, as required.
- Setup and maintain HSE administrative files.
- Inventory and order HSE and first aid supplies.
- Communicate daily activities to the HSE Manager.
- Other HSE-related tasks, as required by the HSE Manager.
COMPETENCY & ABILITY:
- Appropriately communicate, both verbally and in writing, to different types of audiences, such as, field workers, managers, executives, and clients.
- Manage time and resources efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Work effectively with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Have the physical ability to walk at least one mile in rugged, sloped terrain and lift 35 pounds unassisted.
- 2 years to 5 years of experience in pipeline construction and ROW clearing safety.
- Valid driver’s license.
Supreme Industries, Inc. is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment and random drug testing is required.
Supreme Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.